Friday 26 March 2010

Easter Cheer




My spring lamb garland looks very seasonal hanging in our front window. There are some lambs in a field quite nearby but we havn't been on a long walk with our dog Jodie for over a week. She has had a growth removed from her back leg and is making a slow recovery because of problems with the stitches coming undone twice. She has been feeling quite sorry for herself. Thankfully the growth is completely benign and Jo will be back to her normal self soon.
So inbetween trips to the vets and dog sitting I've had time to cut out a few new shapes. I am planning a Greyhounds running garland but need a few more shapes yet. As there has been a labrador population explosion in Wylam, I have made a black labrador garland.
I bought a jolly polka dot table cloth for the table outside on the deck and have hung an Easter wreath on our front door.They look very cheery.

No comments:

Post a Comment