Wednesday 8 December 2010

Winter Wreath


Today I've been experimental with my wreath making and have come up with an interesting winter wreath for our front door. Some fir branches vaguely in the shape of a snow flake and a shiny mirror snow flake in the centre, finished with white organza ribbon. We've had snow on the ground here for two weeks now and it has been bitterley cold every day. I'm sure my wreath will look seasonal for a few weeks to come.




This morning I went to one of my favourite shops, Rosarama Beads in Crawcrook. It would be possible to spend hours in there and still feel you hadnt looked at everything. The shop has a friendly atmosphere and the owner is always onhand with help and advice. I love it!

1 comment:

  1. your wreath looks so decadent and lush - I love it! - lets visit that shop the next time we are down! x

    ReplyDelete