Sunday 18 December 2011

Season Of Renewal.


Rusty and Buntys Christmas stocking decoration 2011
  Fellow dog walking friends Paula and Adele, kindly asked me to make a decoration for their dogs Rusty and Buntys Christmas stockings. I enjoyed coming up with this design which reflects Buntys love of finding and eating apples on her daily walks. I sewed the apples on to the stockings and I hope Santa will be kind to these gentle doggy friends as they have been good all year.

The last week has been very busy, with last minute Christmas shopping and a few Etsy orders to fulfil. The children are now on holiday and their last week of school was the usual tiring round of panto trips, Christmas parties and carol services. Following a Christmas night out with Elswick Harriers, I am happy that there is nothing written on the calendar for the rest of the week to come. I am hoping to catch up on some running over the next couple of weeks.

With the winter solstice fast approaching and holiday time here. It is a natural time to take stock of the year almost over, and start making plans for next year.  Life can be unrelentingly busy so I look forward to using the natural lull the Christmas holiday brings to recharge my batteries.......I hope this is not wishful thinking.



1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your Chrimbo break, you deserve it!
    Pop over as I have nominated you for the Liebster award!

    ReplyDelete